A wholistic self-care journey that started with my hair’s health. . .
My passion is to help hurting people heal, using the communication skills and the spiritual training I’ve received over the past 18 years. My dream is to make this blog interactive.
Thank you for visiting my space.
Soul care 101
Meditation is rest for the soul. . .
Encouragement is soul candy. . .
Inspiration is like a firecracker going off in your spirit. . .
From a wise mind comes wise speech;
the words of the wise are persuasive.
Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:23-24, NLT
Recent Blog Posts
- Musings about True Intimacy
- My Morning Meditation/Prayer Time is So Necessary
- During these chaotic days, it’s difficult to break away from everything that is going on to enjoy brief moments in nature. However, I’ve decided, it’s a necessity for me to listen to my heart. It’s a simple step toward living my best healthy life. . . mentally, spiritually, and physically . . .I have to get outside in the sunshine and either soak up the sun or walk/run. . . this is so important especially during a pandemic. Please go outside and enjoy nature if only for just ten minutes a day❤️🙏🏾
- Overthinking a Simple Walk Outside? Please Don’t…
- Biblical Meditation that Will Change Your Life!
Work With Me
I’m always happy to talk about how we can can work together.
Naturally Ms. Tawanda
Send Me a Message
Copyright Naturally Ms. Tawanda – All rights reserved