A wholistic self-care journey that started with my hair’s health. . .
My passion is to help hurting people heal, using the communication skills and the spiritual training I’ve received over the past 18 years. My dream is to make this blog interactive.
Thank you for visiting my space.
Soul care 101
Meditation is rest for the soul. . .
Encouragement is soul candy. . .
Inspiration is like a firecracker going off in your spirit. . .
From a wise mind comes wise speech;
the words of the wise are persuasive.
Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:23-24, NLT
Recent Blog Posts
- Christian Counseling: What Is Christian Counseling? What Do Christian Counselors Do? – TherapyTribe
- TODAY: A ‘green’ Mediterranean diet could lead to more weight loss, study finds
- Walking: Your steps to health – Harvard Health
- Self-Care: An Option or A Command?
- Musings about True Intimacy
Work With Me
I’m always happy to talk about how we can can work together.
Naturally Ms. Tawanda
Send Me a Message
Copyright Naturally Ms. Tawanda – All rights reserved