A wholistic self-care journey that started with my hair’s health. . .
My passion is to help hurting people heal, using the communication skills and the spiritual training I’ve received over the past 18 years. My dream is to make this blog interactive.
Thank you for visiting my space.
Soul care 101
Meditation is rest for the soul. . .
Encouragement is soul candy. . .
Inspiration is like a firecracker going off in your spirit. . .
From a wise mind comes wise speech;
the words of the wise are persuasive.
Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:23-24, NLT
Recent Blog Posts
- Yahoo Lifestyle: 16 Types of Soup You Should Know How to Make
- Little Glimpses of 2020. . .
- The Mental Health Benefits of Prayer | by Shirley J. Davis | Cambium | Medium
- 10 Tips: Add More Vegetables to Your Day | ChooseMyPlate
- Perfectionism is Fear Disguised
Work With Me
I’m always happy to talk about how we can can work together.
Naturally Ms. Tawanda
Send Me a Message
Copyright Naturally Ms. Tawanda – All rights reserved